What is My Home Worth?
Receive a custom evaluation for your home, including comparisons to other homes that have recently sold or are on the market. This guarantees you receive the most accurate information available. To find out what your home is worth, fill out the information below:
You’re not just selling a house. You’re parting with the place in which years of happy memories were made. A place in which you’ve invested not only your money but your heart. A place in which to grow, to love, and at the end of the day, to feel blessed just to be there. There are many emotions when it comes to selling and buying a home. It is a home, not a 'house."
You want an agent who knows how to attract the people who will fall in love with your home, just like you did. Someone who will respect what you’ve done to make it better. Someone who appreciates the value of your home, and is willing to pay a fair price to own it.
Drawing on my years of experience in marketing and selling homes in San Diego County, I’ll zero in on buyers who will see your home as a place where their own futures will happily unfold. They will also fall in love with your home just like you did because we will work together to professionally market your home and my marketing will unfold a specific story which will capture the same emotions you experienced way back when.
I focus on cutting-edge social media marketing strategy in which staging, professional photography and video aren’t just nice to have—they’re critical. We’re in this together. Your success means mine.
Selling Your Home With Tanya Bugbee and Team TNT:
There are three key tools in selling your home. One is price, the second is presentation and marketing, the third is negotiating. I pride myself on our listing services and the results my team obtains for our clients. For my team, our number one objective is to exceed your expectation from the get go! Read on to find out the keys to selling your home.
1. The Local Advantage - By networking with the top agents in our area, getting them excited about the new listings we have coming on the market so that they can get their buyers ready on day one that the home is listed.
2. Presentation and Marketing - Since the lion's share of home buyers starts their search on the internet, top placement on search engines is essential. You'll gain access to placement on Google, Bing, Zillow, and Realor.com and other websites.
Ensuring the Best Exposure - Social media marketing via Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube
Prominent Direct Marketing to our local market as well as outside our area weekly
Staging Services Available to You
3. Price - With my 11 years of extensive experience pricing homes in our area, I have developed a full market analysis to determine first the expected market value of your home, and the second a list price. List price and market value are often not the same, list price depends on several factors such as motivation to sell, inventory availability, time of year, current market conditions, the condition of your home, etc. After coming up with the estimated market value, we evaluate all the variables that go into the list price and collectively with you we select the list price that best suits your selling objectives.
4. Negotiating - As a professional Realtor, I have honed my negotiating skills over many years, whether it’s competing on home purchases or negotiating on behalf of sellers. I pride myself and I want you to rest easy that I have your back and your financial asset well covered. Rest assured that when you list with me not only do you get best in class marketing, you get best in class negotiating in order to help meet and exceed your selling objectives.
5. Personal Touch - Of course, technology alone won't sell your home. Face-to-face interaction provides the advantage to sell your home-and you won't have to worry about a thing. The details will be handled with care and constant communication, to ensure the marketing and sale of your home go smoothly so you can focus on your move with your family.
To find out more about selling your home, click here